Welcome to the Ira Honda 128 Service Center
Have you been looking for a reputable service center near Reading, Boston, and Malden, MA? If so, we welcome you to our service center at Ira Honda 128! With the help of our highly skilled technicians, we’ll be able to get your Honda vehicle back up and running in like-new condition.
Before you schedule an appointment with us, learn more about why our service center is the right choice for you, what services we offer our customers, how we can supply your DIY projects and customizations, and why you should follow your Honda maintenance schedule closely. Let’s get started.
Why Choose Our Honda Service Center?
Ever since we first opened our doors, we’ve been working on all Honda models so they look fresh and perform optimally on the roadways. What makes us stand out from the rest of the service centers in the area? Here are a few of the perks we offer all our customers:
- Factory-Trained Technicians: To make sure you’re getting the best quality maintenance, we only employ highly skilled Honda technicians who are familiar with all new and old Honda models.
- Cozy and Clean Customer Lounge: In the event you need a place to relax while we perform an oil change, inspection, or tire rotation, you can wait in our customer lounge! All seating is spaced apart to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Various Services: We want to be your one-stop service center. In order to do so, we’ve built up our list of services to accommodate all sorts of needed repairs and maintenance.
- Well-Maintained Bays: All our garages and vehicle bays are well-maintained.
- Industry-Leading Tools: To help our technicians get the job done efficiently, they use the industry’s latest tools and technology as well as OEM parts.
As the cherry on top, our customers also have rotating service specials available to them. Make sure to check back regularly to see what specials we’ve added.
Wondering what kinds of services you can schedule with us? For starters, our technicians are well-versed in all routine maintenance, which means they can quickly complete any of the following services:
- Oil Changes
- Tire Rotations
- Battery Replacements
- Tire Repair and more!
Plus, they can even perform serious repair on your engine, transmission, or other vehicle component. Whatever you need, we’re here to help.
Making a Service Appointment Online
Scheduling service at our Honda service center is easy and convenient. You can pick up a phone and give us a call or you can use our online scheduling portal—whatever works best for you!
As a part of our service center, we have a well-stocked parts department that can supply you with the proper part or accessory you need. Plus, all our available parts and accessories come straight from the manufacturer—so, regardless of the item you need, you’ll receive a durable and high-quality part each time.
The Importance of Routine Maintenance
Every Honda model comes with its own maintenance schedule that should be followed closely. While some services have a bit of buffer room, it’s important to take care of your vehicle’s routine services in a timely fashion. Here’s why:
- Vehicle Health and Longevity
- Reduces Wear and Tear Down the Line
- Saves You Money in the Long Run
- Keeps You and Other Drivers Safer
To learn about your Honda model’s maintenance schedule, consult your owner’s manual or give us a call.
Ready to Visit Our Service Center?
When it’s time for your vehicle’s next scheduled maintenance, choose our service center at Ira Honda 128 near Reading, Boston, and Malden, Massachusetts.